How simple cleanliness rules could save lives
The outbreak of SARS-COV-2 effects everyone.
By increasing hygiene levels it is possible to control infection.
The video below demonstrates how viruses and bacteria are easily spread between people.
Washing your hands with an anti bacterial soap will help to limit the spread of bacteria and viruses spreading from person to person.
This is especially important before you eat, after you have visited the bathroom or if you have made direct contact with someone.
Sanitise & disinfect
Regular cleaning of work surfaces is essential to keep bacteria and viruses from allowing to breed.
Disinfectants will only work if the surface they are applied to are free of debris, they also need at least 5 mins to work before you wipe off.
Carpet & upholstery cleaning
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is no longer a luxury, non essential job in the home, its now going to be an infection control requirement.
ProSteamUK have enhanced our cleaning methods to include sanitising as standard, we also use steam boosted extraction to ensure the most thorough clean possible.
Super heated water not only kills bacteria and viruses, it will also achieve better results and lower dry times.
We take infection control very seriously, so we have enhanced our methods for cleaning carpets upholstery and hard flooring.
- PPE will be worn by our operators.
- A disinfectant with a 99.9999% kill rate will be applied to carpets, upholstery and hard floors and allowed to dwell for up to 15 mins before we clean.
- Vacuuming using HEPA filtration
- Extraction equipment must stay outside if possible
- Steam boosted extraction MUST be used
- All items we come into contact with will be wiped down and sanitised.
- A disinfectant with a 99.9999% kill rate will be made available to our customers for continued maintenance sanitising and disinfecting